Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Conners Jazz Ensemble Concert

This is my baby boy Conner. Okay, he's not so baby any more. He's big ole Freshman who loves music. He started out Jr Hi playing the Clarinet, but moved up to Tenor Sax. He is in Jazz Band, Symphonic Band, and just finished up with Marching Band. Yup, he LOVES music. And girls, but that's a whole nother story. Oh, and he's playing the guitar too, but that's just for fun. If only he liked school work as much.
Conner thinkin' he's all that! Well, I guess he is. Could be that I am a bit biased though.

In the Jazz Ensemble this year, he was picked to do a solo in a few songs. He felt a little overwelmed, so he dropped back to just one solo. I recorded it, but it was with my little camera, because someone, I won't name names.... Conner.... lost the charging cable for the camcorder. Anyway, I will load that later, takes a little while I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Brina,
He is certainly not a baby boy anymore. That is great that he loves music. Music is good for the brain. He probably will end up being a brainiac like his dad. How is Brad anyway?