Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter wonderland

We have a ton of snow these past few weeks. And of course, this is the one year I didn't buy snow clothes for the kids. So after the first storm, off I went to Wallies to get snow gear. They have been having a lot of fun, and I even got a snowman this year!

This is how much snow we got in just a few hours. I love our willow tree when it is covered with snow.
Conner playing in his snow cave he has been building. The girls wanted to help, and he said they could, as long as they don' change anything!!
Brianna and her freind Rachel in the snow cave. They played outside for hours and hours, and got just a little bit cold.

In the snow, Brianna, Rachel and Conner.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the snow cave! Looks like fun. We were suppose to leave for Utah this morning but we are snowed in!