I know, I say it all the time. I have amazing kids. But I can't help but say it when they just continue to show me how truely talented they are.
This time it's Brianna who amazed me. She decided she wanted to do an entry for Reflections. The theme this year was "Wow", and she wanted to do a dance. She, and her friend Rachel, picked the music, choreographed the dance, came up with costumes, then had me film them performing the dance. It was cute, but you know, an 11 year old choreographed it.
Well, today I got a phone call saying she won, and is moving on to the council level. They also want her to perform it at the awards ceremony. Wow is all I can say!! They are worried the stage might be too small, but they are excited.
1 day ago



2 comments:
Good Job Nana. Sam did that for reflections in 5th grade. She had fun. I can't believe you are 11. Brina what's up with you having an 11 yr.old.
I know, crazy huh. Even crazier, I have an almost 15 year old. YIPES!!!
Post a Comment