Monday, November 10, 2008

The Pulse Dance Convention

Brianna on the first day of the convention. She is in the intermediate group, about 500 or so in this room. My camera battery was dying, so my pics aren't too good. I'll get some better ones soon. The convention has some of the best choreographer/dancers around teaching the classes. This level has 4 classes on each of two days. They learn danced combinations very quickly, and have a great time. It's exhausting for the girls, but they learn so much in a short amount of time. Brianna's feet are killing her by Sunday night, but she's got a smile on her face!


I can't remember which teacher had this in the dance, but it's very interesting. One teacher, Tyce Diorio, asked the class who knows how to do a particular jump they were working on. Brianna raised her hand, and he had her do it. He said she needed to flex her foot more, but great job. Of course, I was in line getting her lunch, so missed a great photo op. Darn lunch line at Pizza Hut!!! But I was so proud she was brave enough to raise her hand.


This is at the Q&A period on the last day. See what I say about a smile. She was so tired and sore, but doing what she loves best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could see you dance! I bet you are beautiful! You have grown into a lovely young lady!
Jen

Anonymous said...

oh i miss nanna sooooo much! she is soo pretty!!! she is like a modle!!
luv megan needles p.s. i miss u guys so much!!!