
So this is little Miss Brianna, when she was about 3 or so. With her 'mad' face on. We had gone to the Dinosaur park in Ogden, but it was the 'haunted' time of year, and she was freaked out! She wanted to go home, NOW! But the real purpose of digging these pics out was to see how fast they grow... makes me a little sad. And dang it, this is the earliest that I have digital pictures. The rest are all on film. Need to scan me a few.

Brianna, a 6 year old Conner, and a blond me. Yip, I'm a blond. Like that should be a surprise to anyone... don't I have enough blond moments to convince you? But I actually think I should be a redhead, like I am now.

Conner playing in the park. He was never a small boy, but he was once a bit smaller than he is now.

Now we jump ahead about 3 years. Brianna is in kindergarten in this pic. She's so stinking cute!

Conner and Brianna at Temple square, during Christmas of course. Still 2003.

Jump ahead a year or so, now summer 2005. Brianna is dancing in the Strawberry Days parade, and she danced the whole route. Although she did get a little red, she made it.

Conner is totally going to shoot me when he sees this pic. But I think it's cute. And he actually had the winning run that won the championship game. So there.

I know. No way is this the same girl. But yes, it is. Her first professional photo session. Should have know by how cute she is at 8, that she will be a true knock out one day.

Lets see. This is Halloween about 2006. Everywhere we went for a year or so, people would ask Conner if he was Harry Potter. So I thought, hey, how about an Hermoine as well! They did make great Hogwarts students.

Conner right after the test to get his green belt in Karate. He was quite proud of himself. He misses Karate sometimes, but has so many other interests he wants to pursue, we have to pick and choose.

This is Conner right before his Karate presentation down at UVU. His dojo combined with several other great dojo's, all in different disciplines to do a show on martial arts. He was on a special show team called Team Xtreme.

A fun family trip to Jackson Hole in 2007. Conner is just sooo cool.

Brianna and Conner riding the tram to the top of the mountain. We had a family pic taken at the top. It was very cool.

Brianna and my dad. Notice how she is sharing her cool hat with her grandpa, and he is enjoying every minute of it! You've never looked better Papa!

And now we are in 2008. My kids are getting so darn grown up. I guess I realize it, but looking back over the years at these pictures, it makes it seem really fast.

I love this picture. Probably because although Conner and Brianna are really pretty close, they do tend to fight. A bit. Sometimes, like on a daily basis it seems. So I like to have actual photo proof that they can get along, and have fun at the same time!
3 comments:
They do grow so fast don't they? I love it and I hate it. Your kids are too cute. Thanks for the compliment about my blog. I've added you to make it easier for me to stalk you.
Oh, P.S. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, LOVE the picture of your dancing queen. Did I mention I LOVE IT?
Hello! It's me Rachel! Jenny's sista! Your kids are so cute and they have grown so much since I met you in Tremonton!
Post a Comment