.jpg)
Took a quick trip to Vegas on spring break this year. Yes, Vegas, with two kids. And we did it all, even walked the strip at night. I kept warning Conner to not look down, of course, he looks down, and said ewww.
.jpg)
Brianna and Rachel being the queens they are. This was at a benefit show. So cute.
.jpg)
See, I tell you she is a princess, now I have proof! Brianna and her little friend Melanie at the princess festival. It was a really sweet day, they met Prince Charming and everything!
.jpg)
Dance festival at Grovecrest. 5th grade did the hula this year. These are Brianna's friends, with silly Eli in the background.

Just before her hair cut. She donated about a 12" of hair. And as thick as it is, probably enough to make a full wig. What a brave girl to cut that much off.
.jpg)
This is Brianna right after we cut her hair. I was shocked how much older it made her look. So not ready for that! The boys really look at her now. I want to put a sign on her that says "I'm only 11!!!!!" Not that it would matter, they still would look.

On our way to JUMP convention. Brianna needed to take a break in the queen chair. Ok, I made her pose in the chair. Couldn't resist.
.jpg)
I told Brianna this is her rebellious streak. I think she had a lot of fun with it this summer. We can't decided if we will keep it for the school year though. It fades really fast, so we would need to touch it up all the time.
1 comment:
Nanna is so beautiful!
Post a Comment