.jpg)
Up by Challis there a ton of old mining towns. We stopped at several, because I love old buildings that are falling down. I wish I could have gotten some bricks or something, but I restrained myself. .jpg)
Aren't these the most amazing old buildings? Houses, saloons, grocers, and the mills themselves.
Not sure what this one is. Conner thinks its a mine entrance. I say maybe a food cellar or something. Who knows.
This building was very cool. It was huge, and all built on a hill. Of course none of these mills are in use any more.
Ahh, my cute kids.
These are tailings piles. The dredge would dig up tons of rock, sift through some stuff, and spit all the extra out. There are actually nuggets in these piles, but to find them would be very difficult. But makes you think, hmmmm.
Yes, a double out house. You really couldn't pay me enough, but of course, it was behind a saloon, so maybe if you were drunk enough you wouldn't care. Ewwww.
Yup, this is my dream house. Check out the tub in the master bedroom. Actually it was the bedroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom all in one. Who needs more space?.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment