So You Think You Can Dance?
Brianna and I had a date and went to see this show. We watch it every week, and it was so cool to see our favorite dancers live. The are all amazingly talented dancers, and it's a dream of Brianna's to be on the show when she is old enough. Only 6 more years to wait.
Brianna is soooo excited for the show to start. I got major mom points for taking her!
Of course, she can't sit still for a minute. If there is any room at all, and even sometimes when there isn't room, she is dancing, and leaping, and kicking.
Girls night out! Fun times.
Waiting, waiting, waiting....
But what a great show to wait for!! Brianna really wishes it would come back, I told her season 6 winners will be here in spring time or so. She said she doesn't want to wait that long :)
This was a running joke all show. Two of the contestants on the show had to do a Russian folk dance. It was pretty interesting, and during this show, they kept sneaking on stage in costume trying to do the dance. They finally got to do it, with all the dancers. It was a lot of fun to watch.
So, this is Conner's rubix cube. He has had it for years, but I found it when I cleaned his room. (yes, I cleaned, and Brianna) he sat down and solved it. I thought, huh, so messed it up. He solved it again. He can do it in about 2 1/2 minutes now. Wow. I mean, I knew my kids were brilliant, but they just keep showing me its true!
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment