Saturday, January 2, 2010

January

So, I really like Snowmen. All kinds. In fact, I collect them. Stop my house in January, and you can see all my lovely snowmen. And I really like them when my kids build them for me. In the snow. But they whine and complain about it, because apparently snow is cold and wet, and they get cold and wet while building the snowmen. Hmmmm. So after about a million hints that I really really wanted a snowman, and not getting any results, I whined. And Brianna marched outside and built this for me. Isn't he cute!!!!! He's about 6 inches tall, and took her about 30 minutes to make. Not cold and wet for her! I like him. I think I named him Fred. This is Conner. Yup. Really. This is the promo pic that his director used for the year in review CD. Schweeeet. Handsome little man if I do say so.....
Voodoo was invited to headline Salt Lake's Eve celebration. They were on the stage at the Gallivan center, jumbo tv's spread around. It was sooo fun! In fact, the band that played just before them was Neon Trees. Before they were really super well known. It was a fun evening. Brianna and I hung out and danced, while Brad helped backstage. Maybe they will get invited back again!




No comments: