Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring beauty

Brianna and I had a few extra hours one day(and that doesn't happen very often, unless she's sick) and decided to go visit the gardens. I let Brianna take a lot of the pics, and she did pretty darn good. We try to get up there a few times a year to see the flowers changing each season.

This is the view from the top of the path by the visitor center.

Part of the amazing waterfall. I think this is my favorite spot there.

The secret garden.


I take a pic of this angel everytime I go. We call it the Carson angel :)



Part of the Italian garden. The fountains were not running yet, but still pretty. And we had a learning moment when Brianna asked why the flowers on the one side hadn't bloomed yet.

She thought this fountain was too sweet, and had to copy it.



Pretty pretty girl.


1 comment:

Jeri said...

Lovely!...I found your blog again!! =)

You asked for mine forever ago...it's www.tidwells.net