This is Brianna performing at the convention/competition called JUMP. This is my favorite dance her team has ever done, and isn't she amazing?! This dance won first place at the competitions they took it to.
Yes, another of my princess. Dance seems to come so naturally to her, and it's something she absolutely loves. I never have to nag her to go to class. She misses it when she's not at the studio, and dances all over the house.
This is the show her studio did this year. PeterPan. Brianna is one of the Indians on the left side of stage. This dance won several awards at different events.
This is Brianna's team, Jr. Prodigy. She is in the front in pink. This dance was really cute, and they had a lot of fun with it.
This was the dance I was so surprised to see. She didn't tell me that she started the dance by herself. I got a little teary watching her.
Another team dance. A lyrical danced to "Halo". It was a beautiful dance also. They all looked like little angels.
And finally a shot of her solo dance. This was the first year she had chosen to do a solo, and her choreographer picked a lyrical because her lines are so amazing. She won a diamond, a gold and several 1st places with this dance. Dance is something that Brianna was definitely born to do. Since she was old enough to walk she would dance around on her toes. I told her my dream is to see her on pointe someday. I think that day is not too far away.
Love you Princess!



1 comment:
You can tell that she is a beautiful dancer.
Post a Comment